Osnat Levy has been a full time Real Estate professional with a broker license in the Boston area for over 10 years.
Osnat is committed to listening to your needs and providing you with the best service.
As your listing agent – her goal is to expose your property to the largest number of buyers possible, in order to bring you the very best offer possible.
As your buyer agent – her goal is to find and get you your dream home.
As a relocation specialist – she will help you learn the ins and outs of the region so you can make critical housing decisions wisely.
Working with Osnat, you will benefit from her vast knowledge, high ethical standards and the extensive support network of the Unlimited Sotheby’s International Real Estate Team.
Together we will assist you in achieving your goals. Osnat is committed to being ethical, giving back to the community, and understanding your needs.
Osnat’s Commitment to you, Understanding of your needs and my Trusted team will help you C.U.T the time and stress from all your real estate transactions.
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- MLS – Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Chairman’s Elite Club (2012, 2014, 2015)
- Chairman’s Club (2010, 2011, 2013)
- Top Producing Associate for Exceptional Properties (2014)
- Top Sales Associate – Closed Units (Newton 2015)
- #7 Sales Associate in Massachusetts – Closed Units (2015)
- #6 Sales Associate in Massachusetts – Sales Volume (2014)
- M.Sc. in Science Education – Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Teacher’s Certification – Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- B.Sc. in Biology – Tel Aviv University
Hebrew, English, Some German
- Board member at TVOS – Trafficking Victims Outreach & Services Network.
- Coordinated a group of people to help an Indian woman, who was held as a slave, to escape to freedom. The case was reported by all major media outlets in Boston, and put the issue of human trafficking under the spotlight in New England. Link to Boston Globe Coverage
- Board member at Yal-Day-New day care center.
- Volunteer at the Parent Connection at BIDMC to support new mothers.
- Regular blood donor.
- An active volunteer at Countryside Elementary School, Newton, MA.
- Founder and president of KeySure networking group
- Co-president of IWBN (Israeli Women Business Network)
- Mother of three children a cat and a dog.
- Boston resident since 1999 – raised on a Kibbutz in Israel.
- Rock climbing teacher who also loves hiking, scuba diving and riding horses.
- Teacher for the Ring Muscle Technique.
- Principal of the Israeli Complementary School.
- Science teacher for more than 5 years.
- Wrote competitive grant application for schools and won them.
- Developed curricula in science.
- Wrote manuals for different computer applications.
- The Greater Boston and Metrowest areas.